- This event has passed.
Vintage Home Show, 15 October 2023
October 15 @ 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Vintage Home Show at the glorious Grade II* Listed Victoria Baths
The Vintage Home Show are back at Victoria Baths with the best independent vintage home dealers specialising in Mid-century Furniture, Retro styling, Lighting, Ceramics, Vintage, Textiles and Artwork.
Browse well-known and loved pieces from British makers including G-Plan, Ercol and Stag, plus much-loved Danish makers and mass-market Retro and Kitsch ‘household classics’. No matter your budget, you’re sure to find something to suit your style!
Explore the wonderful setting of Victoria Baths, wander the Baths, and visit the Victoria Baths gift shop for a range of VB and Manchester inspired souvenirs and gifts.
Vintage Home Show Manchester
We are excited to be offering a fantastic selection of Vintage interior styling from 48 specialist dealers at our Manchester venue. Find lots of unique and fabulous items from the 1930’s-1970’s for your home including Teak Sideboards, Funky Chairs, Industrial Lighting, Retro Artwork, Atomic Fabrics and much more…
We operate a timed ticket entry as the show is very popular and gets busy. This way we can manage the numbers of visitors in the building to keep your visit a pleasure and allow you to see everything. Simply arrive anytime within your allocated hour and stay as long as you wish.
- Early Bird entry from is 10:30am (for those who are really keen)
- Standard Entry is from 11am onwards. Pick a time slot, arrive between those times and then stay as long as you want
- Kids under 16 years GO FREE
- Free on-street car parking or try the Multi storey at the Manchester Royal Infirmary up the road.
- No dogs allowed (Sorry)
- The event takes place in various different parts of this Edwardian Swimming Baths and there are stairs involved to get to two areas of the show. Due to the age of the venue there are no lifts. However, the main hall is fully accessible.
- Most traders take card payments but we advise you to bring some cash too. There are cash machines just up the road if you need one. Ask our door staff for directions.
- An on-site café serving a selection of cakes, savories, pastries, soup, and drinks will be open during the fair.